• August 11, 2022 at 9:14 pm #763
    Fabian Lovehard

Safe place to chat

August 11, 2022 at 9:27 pm #771
    Mr R Slicker

What is it with mental health? Today, a critical part of becoming an adult is grappling with mental health issues.
    Where have all these issues come from? Was there a war or something horrendous that has led to this level of social ineptitude. Is it social media and forums driving a new agenda that sets itself up to be the both the cause and solution to every problem?
    Nowadays the snowflakes have a breakdown if there is no avocado at the shop or if a restaurant has too few vegan options.
    How would these poor mixed up people cope in a world with real issues. War, rationing etc. What has happened to self respect and common sense. Stolen.

August 11, 2022 at 9:31 pm #772
    Randy Flake

Reading this has made me feel unwell. I am off to listen to Lonely Robot to make me feel less unstable.

August 11, 2022 at 9:37 pm #776
    Jane Tinder

Oh Randy, that is so sad. Are you lonely? I am too. If it will make you feel better, I will like all your social media pages.

August 11, 2022 at 9:43 pm #780
    Vegan Bob

Mr Slicker,
    I am appauled by your post. There is nothing wrong with being a vegan.
    There is nothing wrong with having troubles in life.
    Surely, life is an evolution and vegals have just reached the next stage faster than meat eaters.
    We will have the last laugh when you finally catch up and realise that vegan sausages are nicer that meat ones.
    We are just more evolved, stupid!

Reply To: Controversial Opinions
Your information: